There are several things you can do to minimize tinnitus:
· Avoid exposure to loud sound and noise
· Decrease your intake of salt
· Avoid stimulants such as coffee, tea, cola and tobacco
· Exercise daily to improve circulation
· Get adequate rest and avoid fatigueThe first step you should take is to receive a complete Audiological Evaluation by an audiologist. This will provide information regarding the nature and degree of your hearing loss and determine if you are gaining benefit from your present hearing aids. These steps may assist you in dealing with this very anxiety provoking problem.